L'ordre des croisés Index du Forum
HDTV Mac?Os X* Install*Dvd 10..6.8.dm-g 05.20.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ordre des croisés Index du Forum -> L'ordre des croisés -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yasmybes

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Mac?Os X* Install*Dvd 10..6.8.dm-g 05.20.2016 Répondre en citant

Mac Os X Install Dvd 10.6.8.dmg > bit.ly/1Tv0xqg

Many.thanks!..tech...OS...is...it...ilegal...if...u...make...a...copy...and...put...on...dvd...but...not...sale...it...WHY,..because..Windows..uses..FAT..formatting..while..Mac..uses..Mac..OS,..they..dont..understand..each..other,..designed..that..way..on..purpose..dontcha..know?..(little..did..I..know..this)..That..is..the..web-address..you..will..use..to..download..the..Mavericks..Installer.dmg,..You..will..need..this..later..for..downloadingFor..Destination,..drag..&..drop..the..partition..created..on..the..USB..drive..onto..the..textboxDrag..&..drop..the..formatted..USB..drive..partition..to..the..Destination..textboxThe..process..may..indicate..in..excess..of..one..hour,..but..in..my..experience..the..process..takes..significantly..less..time..to..complete#modify.Distribution.script.in.place.with.backup.(for.sissies).#/usr/bin/sed.-i.'.original'."s/modelProp.==.hwbeSupportedMachines[i]/1/g"./Volumes/Mac.OS.X.Install.DVD/System/Installation/Packages/OSInstall.expanded/DistributionBut...you...wont...believe...I...formatted...Mavericks...to...install...Ubuntu......Code:..MethodNotAllowedHow.do.I.get.my.Apple.Id.for.this.system.when.its.installed?.Many.thanks!.Firstly,.Write.this.address.down:.(same.as.above.download.link).And.NO.you.cannot.download.from.your.Windows.computer.onto.a.USB.drive.and.then.transfer.it.to.your.MacEnjoy...this...tip?...Subscribe...to...the...OSXDaily...newsletter...to...get...more...of...our...great...Apple...tips,...tricks,...and...important...news...delivered...to...your...inbox!...Enter...your...email...address...below:...Related...articles:...Prepping...Your...Mac...for...Snow...LeopardRegister...Hardware...takes...a...first...look...at...Snow...LeopardMac...OS...X...Snow...Leopard...Server...Default...WallpaperSnow...Leopard...Desktop...Background...Pictures...He..brings..15..years..of..experience..and..multiple..certifications..from..seveLaunch.Disk.Utility.and.click.on.the.OS.X.Install.DVD.from.the.left-hand.menuNot...so...easy...anymore...is...it?...Even...downloading...the...OS...from...the...Mac...App...Store...wouldn't...do...when...the...hard...drive...needs...replacing...or...the...Recovery...Partition...is...corruptIf..all..went..well..you..should..have..40,147..files....6.01GB..When..it..is..finished,..the..2nd..USB..drive..will..now..be..called:..OS..X..Base..System..Now,..REMOVE..(ONLY)..the..USB..labeled..MAC..DWG..Close..out..(X)..of..Disk..Utility..(Command..+..Q)..Close..out..(X)..of..Mac..OS..X..Utilities..(Command..+..Q)..SELECT..Choose..Startup..Disk..SELECT..OS..X..Base..System..Mac..OS..X,10.9)..CLICK..on..Restart..It..will..ASK..again,..CLICK..on..Restart..Spinning..wheel..will..activate..and..turn..for..a..couple..of..minutes,..then..your..Mac..will..power..off..and..restart..showing..Apple..Logo..(also..for..a..couple..of..minutes),..It..will..then..show..OS..X..Installer..Windowlen5465..Fatima.Afridi.Thank.you.so.much.for.guidanceReply...jaume...says:...July...8,...2015...at...3:28...am...Download...Mac...OS...X...10.5...9a581...DVD...image...(direct...link...from...Apple)...not...working...any...more&#eject..disk..image..hdiutil..eject../Volumes/Mac..OS..X..Install..DVD/I.attempted.to.use.createinstallmedia.as.suggested.in.the.MacWorld.post,.but.sadly.the.response.is:./Applications/Install.OS.X.Mavericks.app.does.not.appear.to.be.a.valid.OS.installer.applicationA.missing,.modified.or.corrupt.file.could.result.in.an.unreliable.installationIt...was...a...very...useful...hint...for...hacking...together...a...retail...Snow...Leopard...disc...(10.6.0/10.6.3...)...and...the...newest...system...specific...restore...disc...(10.6.7...for...iMacs...and...MacBook...Pros)...to...make...a...universal...10.6.7...disc...that...would...work...on...new...and...old...machines...alike,...that...are...qualified...to...run...Snow...Leopardyou...cant...boot/install...from...the...combo...updates...Wink...Reply...Bradley...Dichter...says:...January...26,...2015...at...8:20...pm...If...you...install...from...a...disc...made...from...10.5.0,...and...then...boot...and...first...thing...you...want...to...do...is...run...Software...Update,...it...will...offer...the...10.5.8...combo...update...but...it...cant...be...installedtech..OS..the..easier..was..it..is..posible..now!..#create.disk.image.from.device.(retains.Finder.window.custom.background).echo."Creating.Disc.image.at.$destination,.please.wait."./usr/bin/hdiutil.create.-srcdevice.$device.-format.UDRW."$destination"/Mac.OS.X.Install.DVD.dmg.#disk.image.using.source.folder.(loses.custom.Finder.background).#/usr/bin/hdiutil.create.-srcfolder./Volumes/Mac.OS.X.Install.DVD/.-format.UDRW."$destination"/Mac.OS.X.Install.DVD.dmg.#eject.media./usr/bin/drutil.ejectOn.top.Menu,.Click.on.Safari,.then.SELECT.Preferences.Under.General.tab,.scroll.down.to.Save.downloaded.files.to:.Click.Other,.then.SELECT.MAC.DMG.under.devices.menuThis..sounds..greatiOS..and..OS..X..betas,..and..DVD..image..downloads..of..ancient..crusty..Mac..OS!..Snow..Leopard..was..such..a..great..release..and..so..stableFatima...Afridi...Thank...you...so...much...for...feedbackTrademarks.and.brands.are.the.property.of.their.respective.owners#burn..disc..image../usr/bin/drutil..burn.."$destination"/Mac..OS..X..Install..DVD.dmg.I...would...like...to...thank...you...so...much...for...your...upload...and...generosity...of...doing...soReply.Beeper.says:.January.27,.2015.at.9:52.am.I.have.a.newer.current.Mac.but.on.my.old.Mac.I.installed.Linux.Mint.and.it.runs.greatVICC.SAINT.BEST.SITE.I.HAVE.JUST.FOUND,.YOU.GUYS.THANKS.SO.MUCH.AND.KEEP.UP.THE.GOOD.POSTS.THANKS.AGAIN.Keep.me.posted.how.it.goesso,...yeah...it...need...the...combo...updates...(10.5.8.../...10.6.8)...Reply...inter...says:...January...29,...2015...at...5:22...am...just...a...few...comments:...10.5...is...still...partly...supported...from...senior...advisors...at...applecare...10.6...isnt...unsupported......its...fully...supported...versions...10.7.x...and...10.8.x...arent...free...of...charge...Reply...rupted...says:...April...21,...2015...at...2:31...am...10.6...is...not...supported...at...all...and...cannot...be...found...on...the...dev...web...siteTeaching..skills..to..millions..worldwide.21,859Tutorials815Video..CoursesMeet..EnvatoAbout..EnvatoExplore..our..EcosystemCareersJoin..our..CommunityTeach..at..Envato..Tuts+Translate..for..Envato..Tuts+ForumsCommunity..MeetupsHelp..and..SupportFAQHelp..CenterTerms..of..UseAbout..Envato..Tuts+AdvertiseEmail..NewslettersGet..Envato..Tuts+..updates,..news,..surveys..&..offers.SubscribePrivacy..PolicyCustom..digital..services..like..logo..design,..WordPress..installation,..video..production..and..moreOnly...older...hardware...can...run...older...versions...of...Mac...OS...X...in...general,...attempting...to...install...Snow...Leopard...on...something...like...a...new...Retina...MacBook...Pro...will...fail...and...is...not...worth...attemptingThank...you...for...kind...words f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ordre des croisés Index du Forum -> L'ordre des croisés -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation